Samsung is getting ready to launch its next flagship offering, the Galaxy Note 8. There are many rumors and images of the Galaxy Note 8 and Samsung will officially unveil the Note 8 on August 23. The new design of the S8 and S8+ is the wow factor and the Note 8 too has the same design. The phone is expected to come in two ROM variants, 64GB & 128GB. Both of which will have 6GB of RAM. Samsung most unlikely will not manufacture 8GB RAM with 256GB variant of the Note 8.
These pictures were first seen on MyEverydayTech.com for a brief moment before they took it down. In terms of design, the midnight black variant of the Note 8 looks similar to the S8+. The dual camera setup with dual tone dual LED flash and fingerprint on the back looks similar to the renders we’ve previously seen.
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 rumored specifications:
- 2k 6.3 inches Super AMOLED Display with 18.5:9 aspect ratio and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5 back panel.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 for US and China market / Exynos 8895.
- 6GB RAM.
- 64GB/128GB ROM with expandable up to 256GB via microSD card.
- Android 7.1 (Nougat).
- Dual rear 12MP ISOCELL sensor with F/1.7 aperture, dual LED flash and independent OIS.
- 8 MP front facing camera with f/1.7 aperture.
- Iris scanner.
- Fingerprint (rear-mounted).
- 24-bit/192kHz audio DAC.
- 3300mAh battery with Fast battery charging and wireless charging
- Advanced S Pen.
The New Galaxy Note 8 would have sensors like accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, and heart rate sensor. Note 8 will also have USB Type-C 3.1 along with other connectivity options like Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.0
The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 would be available in four color variants: Midnight Black, Maple Gold, Orchid Grey, Deep Sea Blue. The handset may come with a hefty price tag EUR 1000 (₹75,500 approx).